Skip to main content does not support Internet Explorer, please switch to another browser.

If you are not satisfied

As an insured party or person seeking compensation you have at your disposal various means of getting a decision revised. 

If you are not satisfied with our decision on compensation please see the appeal instructions attached to the decision. Our recommendation is that you first contact the relevant claims handler for further clarification and information. The contact details of the claims handler are available in the decision.